Pages

Search blog and web

When Did You Realize Women Were Crazy?

I know this sounds like a sexist troll thread, but i'm just being brutally honest here. i'm not trying to cause a sh!tstorm with this thread i'm just trying to understand how women think. even at a young age I knew women had different thought patterns from men. when I was 8 years old I remember my stepmom screaming at my dad for dancing the last dance with my grandmother (at my grandmother's 50th birthday party) instead of dancing with her. she cried all night because of it. my stepmother was a very phony person; she would smile in your face and the moment you turned around she couldn't wait to talk crap about you to whoever would listen

all the women I've dated have had symptoms of crazy. it may not reveal itself to you at first but sooner or later it does. a really sad and unfortunate thing is about 1 in 3 women i've dated or been friends with claim they've been raped. is it me? do I just attract these women or does it seem like an uncomfortably high number of women have some type of sexual abuse in their past?

I would consider my wife crazy even though I say that with love. my wife, like my stepmom, and most if not all the girls i've dated have this culture of gossip and girl-hating. constantly talking crap about other women and tearing them down. I hate it and I don't understand it. my wife vacillates on what she wants all the time and I get the feeling she expects me to be a mind reader. at her worst she can be a shrieking psycho or at the other end of the spectrum, completely catatonic. again, this is not totally different from other girls I knew in the past.

I'm just wondering if i'm alone in thinking this? are women nuts or what? part of the reason I love them so much is their craziness, but man, sometimes...:crazy:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment