Pages

Search blog and web

Would you say this to an ex?

H told me he said this to his ex recently " I wish I had known you were divorced"
I asked him what he would have done and he said he won't tell me what he would have done.

Brief background: We are married for 17 years and have 2 daughters. Our's was an arranged marriage. H loved a girl in college but she married someone else. I thought it was a crush because they didn't have a real relationship and it was one-sided love/infatuation H had. She got divorced and married another guy before I married my H. My husband had no contact with her after college but they recently connected.


When they first talked, he told her he wished he knew she was divorced.
I was/am not happy he said this along with other things that bothered me (he told her he still has feelings for her and loves her). I told him how I felt, he downplayed it and said I don't understand but it is a guy thing and he HAD to say it :scratchhead:

Help me understand what that guy thing is. What am I missing?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment