Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do.

Ok so at this social group i go to there are 2 girls i could possibly have a relationship with. I am an introvert by the way.

The first girl, i know she likes me. She constantly texts me and i can tell when i see her she likes me, its obvious...
The problem is, she is an extrovert, thrives off group discussions, and her family are really loud and when i am around them (i used to be friends with her bro) i feel really uncormfortable. However, when its just me and her on our own we get on really well and we have a lot in common.

The second girl, im not sure whether she likes me or not but i know i like her. she is a little quieter and more like me (an introvert)
Her family are nice and i like her friends. I would feel comfortable wherever i am with her. But, we don't really have much in common so conversation may go dry.

So, what do i do? Who is the right girl?

Should i just go with girl 1 as i know she likes me but avoid family meetings? Or should i go with girl 2 because i would feel comfortable wherever?

Cheers




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment