Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

Hello guys,

I am currently in a secondary school and I am a hard working student. There is this girl I really 'liked' which nearly turned into love. This is because at first (2-3 months ago) we talked a lot but mainly about studies. At one point (3 weeks ago) I fell out with my friend so I did not talk to him. The girl which I liked then started questionning me why I do not liked him and I explained. Now she is still friendly when I talk to her but I am cautious as I have heard from many students recently that she talks behind my back, how she doesn't like me as I fell out with my friend, after I broke up with my friend. I tried avoiding her by not speaking to her but failed as she comes to me and talk very friendly. I am really confused what to do.

In addition, there's this very friendly girl who is a friend of her. This girl is very friendly and Ihave a crush on her. However, I am scared that she might turn out like the other girl (2 faced) as she is a very close friend of hers.

Please excuse my english and I hope you guys can help :) xx




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment