Pages

Search blog and web

3 month separation from partner

Hi, I'm completely new to this so not sure what to do but here goes. My boyfriend who I have been with for 18 months is heading to America in 20 days for 10 weeks. We have always been together, I met him at uni and we spend everyday together at uni, and in summer the longest we was apart was for 2 weeks. But this is 10 weeks apart and I'm not sure how to cope with it.
It makes me cry every time I think of it and I don't want to be upset for the whole 10 weeks, and I know it's stupid but sometimes I think what if he forgets me after not seeing me for 10 weeks. I just want to know if anyone has had to deal with a separation for this long before and how was it, what did you do to cope. Any replies would really help as I am sick of being so sad about this. I just want these 10 weeks to go!
Thanks x




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment