Pages

Search blog and web

My wife cheated on me durning her lunch hour

On March 18, 2013 I went through my phone records and found out taht my wife was talking to another man. When I had confronted her about it she was very upset that I pulled our phone records. She said she only had sex with him one time, at a park , in his truck?? She had been talking the the other man for around one month and in this time she had an abortion , hopped on Xanex and had sex with another man. I feel broken ,betrayed, sick to my stomach. I'm currently in counseling along with her. I cant stop think about her with another man. I just thought if I made this account and talk about this I would feel a little better. Anybody else have any advice on how to cope with this?

Thank You!

ALoc37




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment