Pages

Search blog and web

MC called me after a year.... STBX confused!

Hello again - I have not posted in a while, but needed to update!!

My STBX and I have been separated for 2 years and in the final stages of our divorce.

STATS: Married 17 years, 1 daughter - 13 - STBX had 2 affairs starting in 2008. I was completely blindsided when receiving a call in 2009 from his mistress telling me of the 1 yr affair. Went to MC and tried to work on marriage. Ex never acted truly remorseful but said he was sorry and we went on with our marriage.. Shaky but together.

2010/2011 - ex started texting "jokes" with a barmaid that became more and more involved.

May 2011 - kicked him out. We tried again with new MC for 3 sessions. I told him I could not go to MC any longer without cutting all ties and showing proof bar tramp was gone. MC agreed. Of course, no proof came. Filed for divorce and in final stages.

2013 - This past week, I got a call from MC asking to come see her. I asked her what this is about and told her I did want to be blindsided with any news, etc. She said I would not.

Curiosity got the best of me so I went. MC asked how I was, if I saw any chance of saving marriage and told me ex still loved me, was not happy with bartramp, had cheated on her several times (no surprise) and that she felt he was working on himself and thought if I opened the door that he would be able to work on marriage.

I told her I had never heard an apology, never got one snippet of sorrow or respect and he had never asked for foregiveness.
Of course she said he told her he did all these things and I was just unwilling to forgive. More lies!!

I am guessing he is trying to manipulate MC now to see him as the good guy.

Been there done that...

WTF???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment