So there's this girl who I barely know at Uni, met her through social events during freshers. Got each other on fb, she gave me her number when I ran into her later in Uni but she gave it telling me to pass it on if anyone was interested in attending some social events she helped to organise. I study English Literature.
just last week, I got a message saying ''hey babe u okay? Someone I know needs help with his essay needing to be checked and needs someone who does eng lit''
She then goes ''Whoops sorry wrong person... but you can still help?''
Er seriously? I'm not into maths but what are the chances of accidently messaging someone that also happens to perfectly fit whatever you need help with (in this case, an eng lit student as well)
I responded that I'm happy to help out, she gave her mate a way to contact me (provided my email to allow essay to be sent) but of course, her mate did not contact me.
There was another time in which I was walking into a computer cluster and I got a text later asking if I was in uni and if she just saw me. i replied that I was and of course, there was no reply from her.
Today, we bumped into each other and she gave a hug and we chatted for a bit.
Quite confused to be honest. Attention seeking?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment