I'm a 21 year old guy, 5'7 in height and I weigh 116 pounds last time I checked. I'm not anorexic or anything. I have recentley started weight training but I don't think I'm ever going to become stocky.
Most people don't notice that I weigh this little. A couple of persons have said that it looks like I weigh 20 pounds more than I do when I revealed my weight. This might be because I almost always wear a hoody sweater though.
But if I wear to undress one would notice that I'm very skinny. Is this a dealbreaker for women? Would you be turned off if the guy you where dating was my height and weight?
Most people don't notice that I weigh this little. A couple of persons have said that it looks like I weigh 20 pounds more than I do when I revealed my weight. This might be because I almost always wear a hoody sweater though.
But if I wear to undress one would notice that I'm very skinny. Is this a dealbreaker for women? Would you be turned off if the guy you where dating was my height and weight?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment