There is a guy who I really really like, I have told him, like I have made him aware and he has also told me he likes me. We went out on a date and although it was nice, he made it a little awkward.
He's really shy :( and he says things like I am ''out of his league''.
I don't know how to get him to open up to me or just be himself around me or take control in some way. It always seems to be me initiating doing things.
I will text him and he will say ''I'm so happy you text me, I've been waiting for you to text but I didn't want to bother you''. The other day he phoned me and I missed it because I was working, he left me a voice mail and it was so painful listening to it because you could hear how nervous he was just leaving a voicemail on my phone.
I understand some people are shy and although I like him, like I really do, there is something about him. I kind of feel I'm the only one making the effort and sooner or later I'm going to give up because it's not a one way thing if you know what I mean.
He says he's interested, he seems happy to hear from me, he's always up for doing things when I ask him (no matter how awkward it may be for him) but he never seems to put in the effort.
I'm confused. Do you think maybe he doesn't actually really like me?could anyone offer me some insight?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment