Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this girl? Any advice?

  • Thread Starter

There's this girl at uni that I like, quite a lot actually. She's so caring and sweet, she's just amazing. She's got the perfect smile, eyes, hair. Even though it's only been 5 months, I feel such a strong connection.

We have so much chemistry whenever we're together. I honestly think she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. I'm planning on asking her to marry me sometime at the end of this year at uni. Until then I wanna get really close with her, and I need some advice on how to do this.

I really feel like she's my soul mate and she'd make a perfect wife. But the problem is that her parent's are super religious and I fear I might get rejected by them because I'm not 'good husband material' or something.

The only issue I have is that during these holidays, we're not as close as we were during the year. And we've not been texting each other as much. She said she was busy for the past few weeks. But I know that's a lie. Something upset her, but I have no idea what it is.

Whenever I ask her what it is that changed the way she felt towards me (blunt as heck, I know), she'd always change the subject, or be really vague or just deny it all. I don't know what to do. I want her to be honest with me and for us to get closer. What should I do? Any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment