Pages

Search blog and web

STD??????

So I found out that my wife had sex with another guy about 2 years ago. Pur marriage and the healing has had it's ups and downs but has overall been really good. The one nagging thing is that she would not get tested for stds.

I started getting boil like sores in my pubic area and pimples around the base of my penis. She thought it was just a coincidence because she has never had anything like that.

Fast forward 2 years and I haven't had the boil like sores anymore but I still am getting pimples around the base of my penis that happens literally every time that we have sex. I even take a shower immediately after sex every time and scrub the area but to no avail. This is getting so frustrating!!!

It would be hard to find a place that does std testing anywhere near where we live because privacy in healthcare does not exist in small towns. Which is one of the reasons why my wife says that she didn't get tested.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment