Pages

Search blog and web

Sadfully, back again.

I came on here tonight completely and 100% adamant about my situation with my wife. I felt confident and sure.:grin2:

I look into the top right corner and it shows my log in information stored and ready to be logged in at my will. I have been to this site before, it wasn't just a random Google search tonight like I had originally thought.

I'm a 27 year old airline pilot. I have two children. I have been with the same person for 14 years, married for 5 of those years. One year ago. I found out she had been cheating on me for approximately 18 months or so, even getting pregnant by this...person(ended in a mc). She packed up the kids one day when I was on a trip and moved to the other side of the state in with her parents to get away from the entire situation(meaning the guy).

We moved in together and have been "working it out" for the last year. About 2 months ago she decides she wants the divorce again.

She moves into an apartment and I stay in the house. In the mean time, while we are still married but I guess "separated," she does ORAL ONLY:confused:....with one of our mutual friends. She then goes to the female mutual friend and tells her I'm secretly gay that's why shes leaving me(IE to ensure I couldn't do the same as her). She claims the affair was my fault because I'm more feminine than most. I'm not gay but I am very clean, in shape, stylish, and always get along with women better than men. She takes this as must being gay but I have always just been myself....? I can't sit here and accept that those things caused an affair.

So time goes by, and now she wants me back. Yes we hooked up a couple times and when we spend time together, it's like we are young and problem free again but in the back of my mind is all this.

Our families despise our relationship because of all the drama. I finally am forming relationships again with my father, aunts, uncles, and some of her family members I was close to.

I practice Buddhism, so peacefulness is very much a priority in my life. I don't do drama or chaos.

I know what people will say, get a D and move on. Please understand with two kids its not that easy. Also, I DO genuinely love her but how much weight does that carry in the big scheme of things?


Edit> She does have bipolar disorder.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment