Pages

Search blog and web

Husband changing after new job

I really just need to get things off my chest. My husbands behavior has been off ever since he started his new job. He's been easily irritated and annoyed. Certain times he's unreasonable. I have been nothing but support. I am a stay at home mother to two babies. I wake up with my husband 2 hours before the kids do to make him breakfast before he leaves for work. Certain days I pick his dressier clothes for work. When he is gone, I'm running around the house doing chores. When he gets home, he goes straight to his room to watch tv. When asked if he could stay with one of them while I get some other things done, he says no. Finally when the kids are asleep, I lean in to snuggle a little bit before bed. He says I am bothering him because he has to wake up early tomorrow. In which I replied to him, "as do I." He looks at me and says "well do you have to learn anything?" I am baffled that he compares my work to his like that. I never once undermined his work. I am also mentally and physically exhausted. Only asked for help when I had absolutely no idea how to finish a certain chore. Trust me, if I can get away with everything by myself I would.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment