Pages

Search blog and web

Exact Age Of Your Last Menstrual Period

Can you be as accurate as possible (like, 50 years 2 months)

I expected to stop having periods by 46 or something like that.

I'll be 50 soon and am having (long) periods every month.

Were there any "signs" that you remember, that preceded your last period. I don't know what I'm asking for exactly; just anything that occurs to you. I don't mean the whole peri-menopause time; just like the month or two before your last period.

I'm mostly interested in women that have gone through this experience. But if younger women, or guys have any pertinent input that would be fine.

I'm kind of eager for having periods to be over I guess.

I don't know anything about my father's family and my mother isn't a resource for me. My maternal grandmother had medical menopause in her early 30's.

Thanks for the input.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment