Pages

Search blog and web

I lost weight, but now my eyes wander

This is a tough one, and urgent. I lost 30 lbs for my wedding last month, and as the pounds melted off, my confidence went through the roof. I noticed men looking, people treating me nicer, and just a general sense that people knew I was happy. Before all of this, I was a very ill person with diabetes and it was difficult to walk. I never looked at other men... Ever. I felt too depressed to look! I fit into a very sexy dress and I was looking in the mirror crying. I was so overjoyed. My husband has not changed his demeanor since I lost weight, he is still very attracted to me.. Always has been. I went to a celebrity event with my husband and I was introduced to a new friend of his that was there. I didn't think anything of him at first, but he offered to buy me a drink and we did shots at the bar and totally bonded. Still didn't think much of it. The next day I woke up incredibly aroused and all I could think about was my husband's friend. I've been think ing about him non stop. I haven't been able to sleep much or work! I even came up with several scenarios of this guy and I sneaking off. I can't believe this! I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been with my man for 9 years and this is a surprise to me. I totally stalked his website and somehow hoping he will contact me. I know we are seeing him again in a few weeks. How do I get this guy out of my brain?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment