Pages

Search blog and web

She has nothing??

Im an active duty soilder. Living on base. Me and my beautiful wife have been married three years and have two great kids 5yr old and 3 month old..it recently came to my attention my feels awlful and says she has nothing.. she is a stay at home. Home maker.(does it great). I bought here a brand new chevy tahoe (her dream car). Out my own pocket... I beg her to spend our money on things for herself( she refueses). I dont understand. She mentiond she wants a job when my boy starts school next month. To pay for the truck i bought and put in her name!. She said it was my money from before we were married)..we dont need money and i realy dont want my baby in day care as an infant. . I just dont understand.

Any input?
Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment