Pages

Search blog and web

Does sexual attraction matter?

  • Thread Starter

For the past few years I've thought I was a lesbian because I wasn't sexually attracted to men, I've had some chances to kiss guys but it never crossed my mind, and I never wanted to (plus they weren't my type but few guys are).
I dont really have a sexual attraction to women either, but I can see myself dating girls more easily than I do with guys.

I've never experimented because I've never felt sexually attracted to someone who likes me back. I've been asked if I've ever kissed/slept with someone I wasn't attracted to but I haven't, and at this rate I'm never going to get anywhere, with either gender.

Does sexual attraction matter? I don't think I've ever felt it before, not with real people anyway.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment