Pages

Search blog and web

Coping with wife talking to other men

OK. I need real help. I'm not sure at all what to do or what is right anymore. I've been married since May and my wife drinks about 2 times a week. Every time she drinks, she changes and becomes more aggressive and a loud talker. She also cant slow down and walks up to the local bars. She is pretty and gets hit on constantly but I have zero reason to not trust her other then she talks back to these guys hitting on her. I love her and she loves me but when she drinks, I worry about so much. I am not a big drinker and I do not neglect her in the slightest but nothing I say will get her to stop drinking or walking to bars or talking to guys. She will not stop and counseling is also off the table for her. We have been together for 2.5 years and married since May. I thought she would slow down after we got married but it has not happened. Do I just let her be her and deal with this thing I hate or do I keep pushing back or do I just end this. I need some real advice and help. Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment