Pages

Search blog and web

New to this world.

So I commented on some of the posts I saw last night. Honestly I can't believe how many people are going through something similar. I've been married 17 years, and in May 2015 my husband started hanging out with this woman he met at the gym, I told him it wasn't ok and I didn't feel comfortable with the relationship. He assured me they were just friends. To make a long story short I caught him with her on a Friday night alone and confronted the 2 of them they both denied any relationship and that they just like talking together. This was the end of July, I stormed off and my husband didn't even follow me straight home. I knew then he didn't care about my feeling. When he did finally come home I asked what he was thinking why was he doing this and he simply told me he was "done " and didn't have the same feelings for me any more. Needless to say I'm devastated, and its almost been a month and I'm still finding myself hysterical at times begging him to go w ith me to counseling and try to work it out. But he'll have none of it. We still live together it's not financially possible to split now, and our youngest son is still in the house. He's out all the time I've followed him a few times she's always there. Why won't he admit he's having an affair it shouldn't matter now since he told me he's done what does it matter. I've confronted him but to no end he says they are just friends. I just wanted to vent to people who probably understand my pain, Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment