Pages

Search blog and web

Husband needs advice

Hello...new here. I have been married to my wife for 20 years this year and out of the blue she tells me that she no longer has any love or feelings left for me in her heart. She says it has been building up for years. I asked her why she never said anything, she says she thought it would pass. She refuses to go talk to anyone with me. She is living with her mother, but still comes by everyday to see our kids (both in high school).

She says she is separating and staying with her mom to see if she has any feelings of missing me. So for now I am playing the waiting game. She won't hug me, kiss me or even let me see her naked anymore. She says it is too weird for me to see her without clothes now. She says she knows how much all of this hurts me, but I don't think she does.

I am at such a loss as this hit me out of the blue. Her parents divorced when she and her brother were in their early 20's. Both of them don't seem to care what she is doing as they are not trying to talk her out of leaving me. How can a wife of 20 years become so dead inside to me?

Please help....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment