Pages

Search blog and web

Surprises, cuts and any news about your favorite NFL team

Phillies are statistically out of any post season contention and likely five years away from even a .500 season. Time to trade out some of the old guard for younger players.

But there is hope, we are weeks away from kick off. One person that I initially had to scratch my head about was the Eagles picking up Tim Tebow. I thought from the beginning that his style of college playing would never translate to the NFL. I think he may actually make the cut. Will he be in for the long haul this time? I think it depends on how he continues to mold into the Chip Kelly offense. My prediction says they will keep Tim Tebow as a back up to Sam Bradford and cut Mark Sanchez.

Anyone else want to talk about their team heading into the season?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment