Pages

Search blog and web

advice plse

some advice please. to shorten it; got married over a decade ago. no prenup. husband had debts which his mother hid from me. i had a preoperty and good job. sold up and moved to his country. his parents demanded that i gave him some money from property sale as he had no money. i bought a house put in both our names. i had a good job. i was pushed out of job. ended up doing manual labour on minimum wage as locals said that they did not want foreigners taking their jobs. I come from a privileged background and this was a shock to me. i began to become isolated over a period of five years from community. left at home alone. we had no children. people were very unfriendly and started to say 'when are you leaving' 'have they kicked you out of the house yet'. my husband was always at work and i then found i could get no work. then i was befriended by a woman who used to come round to my house a lot. then i started to feel drugged and after a while people in the town started to call me a prostitute. i told my husband i felt drugged and he said that i was imagining things. then i realised i was being drug raped. i asked my husband's family for advice (said i had a difficult time - i did not mention rapes to them as it was embarressing and upsetting)they told me to go back to my country and leave my husband - said he would be fine without me. i told my husband about the rapes and he said that it would not be good to report it to police as small community and would affect my job. i left the country went back to mine. husband followed. marriage is affected. i am very upset by what has happened and now broke. i want out of marriage as his family are going around saying that i am mental etc and that i am lying about it all. why would i do that? please some advice on what to do. dont really trust my husband. cant put my finger on it but have no money and am in a weak position. he does not want to divorce me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment