Pages

Search blog and web

prostitutes

Hi all,
I just found some messages on my husband's phone that sounded a lot like he was meeting up with a prostitute. After searching the number, it turns out that's exactly what it was. I just don't know how this could happen. We've been married for over 9 years and just had a baby 9 months ago. I haven't been able to go through all of the numbers in our phone records, but so far it looks as though it started in april and there have been five encounters.

I am numb right now. Our marriage has had it's issues and I have trust issues stemming from my childhood. He knows about these. I have told him repeatedly that I'm so worried he's going to wake up and see he's made a mistake and find someone new. How could he have done this?

An issue he has with me is that I don't keep the house clean enough for him. I think that causes him a lot of stress. My issue is, we don't have sex enough. It's been years and years and years since I have felt fulfilled emotionally and physically. It isn't only about reaching an orgasm it's about the connection you get from a healthy sex life. Anyone who hasn't been through this will not understand. It got to where I just didn't want him even touching me. He still never initiated and when I tried he'd get mad. I admit, I gave up on trying. I'd tell him things need to change and give him suggestions on what he could do but he never did anything. I just feel so betrayed. I should have left him years ago and gotten into a healthier relationship but I stayed because I love him and his problem was supposedly medical.

Because of our history this betrayal seems cruel. He knew exactly how our lack of intimacy made me feel. He held me plenty of nights while I sobbed and told him how unloved and useless I felt. I know it sounds silly but like I said, if you havn't been with someone who you felt wasn't attracted to you, you won't understand. Our relationship isn't based on sex. In fact, I think my drive is on the low side. I'd bee happy with once or twice a week. Skipping a week or two here and there wouldn't be an issue.

Sorry this is long. I guess I just needed to vent. Anyone else been in this situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment