Pages

Search blog and web

Says he will do whatever to stop the divorce

Without a long drawn out story about who did what, here is the scoop.
It's been 10 years of a very lonely marriage because he is very self centered. I use this term matter of factly, not as a complaint. We have 2 young children and I never ever wanted to raise my children in a split family. Unfortunately, it got to the point where it is not healthy for the children and a split family seems like a better option.
I got a lawyer and let him know we are getting a divorce. We already were in the process of selling our home. I have been looking for my own home for the children and I. He plans to move into one of our rentals.
The house goes on the market this weekend and he says he will do anything to stop this divorce. His promises have always been empty and unkept, but for the first time he admits that and sees he has been a rather selfish spouse.
I don't want a split family, especially for my children. But I am very much looking forward to a life where I exist.
The choice to proceed with the divorce means a purchase of my own home and moving on. The choice to give it a try means the purchase of a family home. (We cannot keep our current home) This future must be decided right now because with a business from home, we cannot rent and take time to decide.
Boggled beyond belief and cannot figure out what will be best for the children and also myself.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment