Pages

Search blog and web

No sexual chemistry

We have been married for almost 15 years and I love her. We have four great kids together but have never had any sexual chemistry. She is grossed out by kissing, sweat, and just about everything else having to do with sex. She offers it regularly enough because she know I have a need but the sex is terrible, its the same every time and she just lays there. I have read so many books and asked her so many questions trying to fix this. She has no sexual fantasies, is not sexually attracted to me or anyone else(we both think she may be asexual). She is very pretty but I find I am no longer sexually attracted to her because I realize there is absolutely nothing sexual about her. We are good friends and partners but this is a really big need in my life and I don't know if there is anything I can do to make this any better. I love her and my kids to much to ever leave over this. HELP!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment