Pages

Search blog and web

depressed

Im going back 'home' tommorow and I am feeling really sad. I cry for no reason. I am right now at my family's place in another city. I guess its a mix of vacarion ending, having to find a job, having to work hard and be alone again. Here I am spolit and my parents cook good food for me and I am cared after. I will also miss my sister and her little kid so much. I am so sad and annoyed and mad at my husband and I dont know how to control it? He had come with me in this vacation but left a week earlier to go back to work. Tonight (friday) I call my husband and I find out he is out with his single buddy at a bar. He doesnt go out with his friends anymore once we got married so I guess it is okay to go without me when I am not there right? But I cannot control my emotions and feel like he is not growing up and being a normal 31 year old married guy when he chooses to go out every weekend with his buddy (all of them are single except one married couple btw) wh en I go away. We also hang out with them when I am there once in a while but I just feel so mad that he HAS TO GO OUT when im not there on the weekends. Sometimes it would be nice to just stay in or visit a friend for dinner and not have to make it a 2am coming home night from bar.

Anyways dont know why but I am so sad to leave home and go back to reality. Just feeling very blue.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment