Pages

Search blog and web

Loves me but not sure if she is "In Love" with me

First post...

Background....
We have been married for 12 years. Have 2 children, and custody of my niece so technically 3 children. While pregnant with our last child a tumor was found. In June, she had a total Hysterectomy.

I felt all was going well... We never argue, get along great I thought..

About 3 months ago she blows up on me that she does not think she wants to be with me any longer. No reasons given, just doesn't know what she wants.

I talked her into attending therapy together. We have been going for about 2 and a half months. Everything that has come up during therapy are what I would consider small items... Not cleaning up to her satisfaction, getting upset if she wants to stay out late with work friends.. that kind of thing. None of the major items such as abuse, drinking, adultery...

I feel our therapist is just preparing us to separate, not trying to get to the root cause and attempt to work through issues.. Just how will you share the duties.. pushing us towards separation.

I love my wife with all my heart. I want so badly to fix what is ailing her, but do not know how or what to do. She just repeatedly says she is confused and unsure. Even when we are discussing the future one minute we will be talking about separating, then in the next minute we are back to working things out.... Then she brings up co-habiting for the sake of the kids. Staying together , but no sex or touching... I am so confused and hurt right now. I don't know where to turn or what to do. DO I leave and move on with my life and leave her to figure it out? or do I co-habitat and hope to work my way back into her heart???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment