Pages

Search blog and web

Hubby says I 'betrayed'him. What did I do wrong!!?

My hubby and I are in an 'open' marriage so if you do not agree, please refrain from commenting.

My hubby convinced to me to setup an account on an adult 'chat' site, which makes me a 'cam' girl. So it was fun and I was making a little money. But after a while he started chatting with another woman who he sometimes would 'mod' for, as he did for me. It turns out she's married but apparently not 'satisfied' by her hubby and has cheated on him in the past b/c of this, and it's one reason my man's found the whole situation intriguing. Recently he started talking about eventually meeting her, saying she so much like me, I'd *like* her, etc etc. When he bought her a gift of perfume, her husband sent him a strongly worded message telling him to back off, go away, don't talk to her, etc. I told him to limit his contact, but he said he was more empowered than ever to get to know her better. She's 100's of miles away btw, so the chances of him meeting her were slim to none, so I really didn't feel threatened, BUT here's the next thing: he was trying to figure out how to get a job transfer to be closer to her, despite being rebuffed by her and her husband. As it turns out, they actually are happily married in spite of their 'problems'. I told my hubby to back off or spend less time talking to her and more time with me, but he said it was just fun, and if *she* wanted to leave her hubby to fool around, that was her business. But I didn't see it that way, plus I didn't want to see him possibly hurt, and I mean seriously, by a angry jealous husband (who wouldn't be angry????) so I went behind his back, contacted her hubby by email and told him what was going on. NOW, she's broken off contact with my hubby who asked me about it. I admitted what I did and here's what happened: He basically said that if I commited adultery, it would have been understandable. He said he could have forgiven me, but this, he said was a 'backstab' and he can't feel the same way about me ever again. In fact, we were like best friends, he was even sharing everything she told him about her life, with me. But I really felt like her husband needed to know and it needed to end and I know he would not have agreed to me talking to them. He was NOT agreeable to back off and limit his online contact with her as it was, so I know he would have objected. He says I 'killed' our marriage and he can't be around me much except to deal with the kids and other obligations. HE's not the type to cool off and be flexible either. I"m trying to make sense of this, but I'm afraid I've destroyed my marriage even though I was trying to make things right for everyone! What Did I DO WRONG???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment