Pages

Search blog and web

His ex wife walked though my house...

My husband has 3 kids. The oldest watched my young son tonight. Babysitting. She got paid. Tonight,
My son told me that while we were gone the mother (ex wife) was in our house "hanging out" and she and her daughter were going through our boxes in the office looking for old pictures of the kids etc.

The security camera shows she stayed there for over an hour and was going through our drawers in the office presumably looking at pictures.

I am not happy. I said she does not have our permission to go through our drawers etc. he agreed but told me that she has no malice. Just lack of boundaries. He said he will talk to her but he seems upset that "I" was upset.

Al I overreacting.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment