Pages

Search blog and web

Husband Innappropriate With Teen

Ok I'm concerned. My new husband has a 21 year old daughter. He is 47. Not along ago, I found out his ex wife had banned one of his daughter's friends from the house because she was concerned about inappropriate behavior. She eventually lifted that and my husband says his ex was simply jealous of his daughter and her friend.

Well tonight while going through a box I found a note from his daighter's other friend. It thanked him for being like a second dad... But said she was so grateful they grew closer and loved him very much.

I flipped out. I told him that was very strange to me and he said I was acting nuts. He said since I have a young son I can't understand what a great "cool" dad he was to his teenage daughter and her friends.

I eventually calmed down and told him I loved him and all was okay. But I feel strange about it.

What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment