Pages

Search blog and web

We Haven't Had a Bernie Sanders Thread In Awhile...

My wife, a former Libertarian (actually ran for a political office in SoCal as Libertarian), is all about Bernie so I get a lot of what he's up from her. I have to say, I will be watching this piece of legislation because I actually agree with the guy...We need to eliminate private prison corporations...
Bill To Eliminate Prisons For Profit...

Private Prison Corporations Gauranteed 90% Occupancy Rate...

"My concern would be that our state would be obligated to maintain these (occupancy) rates and subtle pressure would be applied to make sentencing laws more severe with a clear intent to drive up the population," Werholtz said.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment