Pages

Search blog and web

unhappy and confused

Good evening everyone....
Ok where to start. I have been married to my husband for almost 6 years together for 10 we gave 2 children aged 9 and 5.
We got together really because I fell pregnant and although arguing a lot in the beggining we grew to love each other. In 2009 he admitted that he wasn't legally in the UK and I suggested we got married to enable him to stay and be with us his family, he agreed and we got married. No problems, and I didn't mind to be honest as he is a hard working family man who loves me and his children so I didn't think about me ever resenting it one day or thinking would it have happened if it wasn't for visa issues . Two years later he went on holiday with his brother and was unfaithful, he swears they didn't go all the way however I have my doubts and ever since just can't trust him. It was more hurtful because he went back to his home country to 'do the dirty' and made me feel awkward about going there, as in feeling like the locals would laugh at me and think what an idiot I am. We did go back as a family just this Christmas and I heard through a reliable source that he did indeed slee p with this girl and it wasn't just a couple of drinks and dancing as he has previously described. Since we came back in January I just haven't felt the same, I love him but I'm not in love with him and feel like the only reason I'm staying is for kids and because I don't want to hurt him, you are probably thinking what a fool, but even though he made mistakes, he is a fantastic dad and works very hard. I also made a very stupid mistake last week and ended up kissing an ex when I was drunk, I feel very ashamed of my behaviour and I feel so bad for doing it but I am desperately unhappy and am not sure I want a future with my husband. I really don't know what to do for the best. Confused and lonely. What steps should I take? Is there anyway of separating amicably without hurting anyone? Many thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment