Pages

Search blog and web

How To Make Things Right

I am new here and I see a lot of great information, so here goes. I am a 50'ish guy married for a long time. We live by a bunch of bars/restaurants.

I was at a bar/restaurant one night by myself, wife was out of town, and met a very nice female bartender. We exchanged phone numbers, only for her to text me when she was working. You know great drinks for great tips, kind of thing.

We started texting when she would come to work and I would wait until my wife would go to bed, then I would go down and have a few drinks.

Well, my wife saw a cell phone bill and the strange phone numbers. She went ballistic, calls me a cheater and a few other choice words.

But for the life of me, I can't figure out why she is so upset. She is threatening me with divorce upset.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment