Pages

Search blog and web

I Was Bad To Her, Made Her Cry, Hurt Her BUT Thinking Of Talking To Her Again?

  • Thread Starter

Basically I had a few girls on the go then (even before meeting her), nothing too serious, mostly casual except for one which was say medium serious.

So me and the girl in question here met through friends of friends, as you do. We got on, I'm not the shy type, I made obvious I was chasing her from the moment I saw her.

Everyone knew etc etc, her friends strongly warned her not to go with me because apparently I was one of those type of guys?. I don't get why they can't let her make up her own mind and let her chose the people she want to be with.

Anyway she ignored her friends and continued talking to me. It was good for a while, usual thing, talking everyday meeting up and going out. She was a nice girl (still is probably), but she was the type of girl that would leave 6-7 missed calls on your phone if you didn't pick up.

Eventually the other girls became an issue, I couldn't just get rid of all them just in case this one wouldn't work out and then where would I go?

And then things happened etc, she would start crying because I apparently hurt her (not physically obviously, I'm not that kind of guy). I just remember her crying a lot and getting walls of texts explaining my flaws? which I didn't really read.

She knew I was sort of involved with other girls, and she would always bring that up. But I think she made a bigger deal out of that then it was anyway.

But admittedly, I have a loud personality, and I may have said one or two things in a maybe rude and aggressive manner and tried to break up with her a few times.

In the end there was just too much agro from her and her friends so I decided to call it quits for real. We've spoken very briefly since then but nothing serious.

But I kind of miss her now if I'm being honest, I'm seeing less girls now so I miss her. And she was an OK person as well, nice to talk to, good fun, always a laugh etc.

I'm sure deep down she misses me as well, she seemed quite attached when I was seeing her. So I'd want to starts things moving again.

Would be interesting to hear from people that have been in my situation or girls that were in her situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment