Pages

Search blog and web

Most effective jump scares

I recently read an article about he 10 most famous JUMP SCARES in movies. The movies don't have to be from horror films and this does NOT include FALSE JUMP SCARES (like cats jumping in the scene, someone patting someone on the shoulder and the music goes BOOM, or the famous "closing the medicine cabinet to see someone standing behind them"). What are you most memorable jump scares in movies? The ones that scared the crap out of you?

I will give you my Achille's Heel, the one jump scare that RUINED MY CHILDHOOD and I still look away when I see the movie TO THIS DAY.

MOVIE: JAWS
SCENE: When Hooper goes underwater at night and finds that hole in the boat, he pulls out a shark tooth and Ben Gardner's head with one eye missing rolls out. :surprise:

Sure, I was 8 years old the first time I saw this, but it might has well have been yesterday. I think I got PTSD or something! :crying:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment