Pages

Search blog and web

Weird guy get posh girl

  • Thread Starter

i'm Weird as in quiet, slightly awkward, not very sociable and left wing.
I went to silverstone race track today and met posh sounding cute girl younger than me .

I'm 32, 6'3" tall, 7" by 2.5" penis, average looking, slim, very short beard, blue eyes, dark brown short hair.
Seeing her made me remember I have thing for posh girls and thought to myself how much I really wanted to fcuk her.

It would be a bit of rough to her seeing how I have stoke accent coming from a lower middle class family and it would only ever be sex.

Where does one find posh women and how do you get sex out of them without wasting money one someone you can never have for more than one night.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment