Pages

Search blog and web

drunk text bombed, regain interest?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

So I met this girl a month ago and have been talking for a few weeks, we have been unable to meet again yet cause of distance, however I'm moving pretty soon and we talked about meeting then.

So anyway we talk almost daily then the other night I was drunk and had the following conversation.

Her: I would give anything to be able to chill out for a day or so, i've got a cold and it's killing me

Me: Awww such a hard life....need someone to come look after you? ;)

Her: I'm not a pussy so i've not given into feeling ****, but you're more than welcome to come give me some tlc ;)

me: You mean like chicken soup? or did you have something else in mind ;)

her: I don't like soup, what else you got in mind

Me: let's just skip the soup then, I'm sure a nice long massage could help you relax

Her: oh that sounds good to me, I like my back being done the best, so i'll lie on my front while you sit on my bum working your hands on me

Now this is where it all goes wrong, firstly by the time i reply I see she has gone offline (what's app), it was late anyway and didn't come back on that night

Me: I'll start by rubbing your shoulders, feeling your soft skin on my fingertips,... slowly working my way down your gorgeous back, exploring your body...feeling your reaction to every touch.

No reply since(3 days)

In my state of mind at the time that seemed like a text from something straight out of a romance novel, when I woke up I realised it wasn't but anyway it's sent now.

It sucks because next weekend I'm going to be in her town and wanted to set something up, anyway I can still get this going?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment