Pages

Search blog and web

Can I just Email her?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, there so the question is, is it ok to Email a girl to ask her out on a date rather than in person? I mean no doubt the in person is perhaps more romantic but the Email advance is far easier for guys. I'm a guy and I'm pretty sure this girl is attracted to me but have only spoken briefly in the past so if she's attracted to me there's no real reason for her to turn me down from an Email any more than in person right? The chemistry seems pretty strong which I find makes it difficult to ask her out in person, aside from eye contact she's not one for initiating contact. Either she's attracted and so would want to go out regardless of the approach or she's not and so method approach shouldn't matter. Well that's what I've been thinking, what do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment