Pages

Search blog and web

People found out about my realtionships with older women

  • Thread Starter

I have been off from uni since May, my new accommodation in the uni town isn't available until September so I've been staying with my mum in my hometown for the summer.

I get a long with girls more than I do guys so ll my friends at the uni town is girls and back home just a couple of male friends. I went from having loads of sex to none so I gagging for some action, so I decided to join a online dating app.

On this app I've had a few older women messaging me, I've meet up with a few who just wanted sex, become friends as well because we get along.

One I met became a great friend, she is 37 and me being 24 we had sex, never been with older women before so been a great experience for me she taught a lot of new things. I wanted to keep it a secret but a photo leaked onto facebook of me laying in her bed next to her so I couldn't hide it. I told my friends back in the uni accommodation.

The only people that don't know is my parents? should I be honest what I been up to? She said see wants to visit me at my student accommodation, I don't know how that is going to go down but by funny if people think she is my mum then they hear things.

Another thing I am concerned about will this harm my relationships with girls my own age? As I said most of my friends are female so I am worried what they would think. Am I taking things too far?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment