Pages

Search blog and web

separated wife has new man :(

posted a few times here for advice... now the big one!!
wife and i been separated 6 months now. in this time i have tried getting our marriage back on track, she has blown hot and cold. mainly cold.
But, i have carried on trying as i love her, she is my wife, and the mother to my 3 babies.
today she tells me that she has met someone new, that it is early days, but a relationship is something is open to and they are seeing how things go!!
How do i deal with this???? i am heartbroken, but now it seems a light has gone off.... i did expect this one day, but i am struggling that she can be ready so soon?
How do i help my self? how do i get over this?

please help and advise me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment