Pages

Search blog and web

Finally did it!!!! I'm in a relationship, ask me anything. :-)

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys, Luke here :-) I thought I'd never see it coming but I finally have someone in my life, woop! :-D I've begun a new relationship after being single for 13 months. :) I have a boyfriend called Declan, (he's bi, I'm pan, and trans, but we're cool being boyfriends lol), and we've been together for 3 and a half hours lol but we do love each other to bits. :love:

We're both 17 and he's lovely and I'm so happy. :)

So ask me anything that isn't sexual basically XD Coz I'm a virgin and we've been together like not even a day lol so :# :$

Go. :)

Edit: the three and a half hour thing is true but I jut included it to sound childishly funny and ironic, coz my humour works like that. So don't start going off on one lol.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment