Pages

Search blog and web

Hook up, holiday and sexy photos

  • Thread Starter

Advice needed!

So I met up with a guy who I met online and we slept together yesterday. He told me that he has slept with over 60 women and isn't looking for a relationship but casual sex....which is the same as me.

I text him after we slept together and asked if he wanted to sleep with me again and he replied "now that's a good idea!" And then he went on holiday for the week.

Now my problem is that do you think he only sent that text but doesn't want to? As in if he's slept with so many women why would he want me again?

Another problem is that he's now on holiday and therefore won't be messaging me....how do I stop him from "forgetting" me without bombarding with messages? Do you reckon if I sent him some nude/sexy photos that'll keep the interest?

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment