Pages

Search blog and web

He won't talk to me anymore

  • Thread Starter

There is this guy that I really really like. We go=et on so well and he has the perfect personality. He is not the most facially blessed however and so when I told people I liked him they warned me off saying that I could do a lot better and us being together would look weird. I didn't really care tho tbh. I know him very well and I know he's insecure about his looks and he's often said he doesn't think any girl would ever go out with him which is soo untrue.
Anyway since I knew he wasn't gunna ask me out and I really liked him, I decided to ask him out instead. We were supposed to go out the other day but he stopped replying to my texts. I have since found out that one of my so called friends had told him that me asking him out was a joke and that we were taking the piss out of him. I would never do that and I'm actually kinda upset that he believes that I would. I keep trying to contact him but he's ignoring me. I saw him at a friends gathering yday and he point blank ignored me. I really like him but I am not sure how to get him to talk to me so i can explain.

Any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment