Pages

Search blog and web

Financial Protection?

Morning all

I need some advice.

I'm in the process of trying desperately to out my finances post divorce. I've applied for my credit rating but already the system has highlighted an issue. That I had a credit card and a pay day loan.

There's no record of either going from my main bank account. My XH was fond of pay day loans and it's sunk my heart into the pit wondering if he's behind it back in 2012.

If I can prove (very easily with my job) that I'm not behind both, should I go to the police for fraud or just put it down to my stupidity at the time for being too trusting?

I've moved on and I don't harbour bitterness or hate but what would you do?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment