Pages

Search blog and web

trust issue

I had an ex friend request me on facebook. This has happened before, but I just decline. This time I accidentally accepted and my wife saw a post. Needless to say she was extremely upset. Not that it had showed up, but because it happened before and I didn't tell her. In my head I was trying to protect her (and myself) from undue stress and an argument. This assumption is based on her mental illness, but was not for me to decide - I'm not a doctor and I'm not her filter. It is likely she would not have been mad at all. I kept this secret because I considered it a non issue. I have no desire to be anyone other than my wife, period. I know that secrets shouldn't be kept on a marriage, and now my wife has warranted feelings of trust. I'm not asking for advice on what to do, that's for me and my wife to figure out. I'm just curious what others think about the issue.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment