Pages

Search blog and web

I've seen Hijabi's make out with other men?

  • Thread Starter

Now, i did not start this thread to attack Hijabi's and muslim women.

I've seen so many Hijabi's kiss and make out with other men in parks and other places.

My question is:

1. Do you really wear the Hijab to please God?

2. If you really do want to make out with other men, why do you do it while wearing the Hijab? (I'm not against muslim girls who make out with other men, you can do whatever you want. It's your freedom, your ethics.)
But aren't you disrespecting that piece of cloth that you so proudly wear on your head by doing such a deed?

3. Aren't you willingly going against God?

4. I see women wearing short and tight clothes which clearly accentuates their sexuality and they wear Hijab's. Aren't you supposed to become modest when you wear it?

NOTE: Answer these questions accordingly and please keep the comments civil. Again, i'm just asking a series of questions. I did not post this question to disrespect muslim Hijabi women. I observed Hijabi's through my eyes and am merely curious as to why you do what you do in spite of wearing that piece of cloth which clearly signifies modesty. And i would prefer answers from Muslim Hijabi's. Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment