Pages

Search blog and web

It is the night before my divorce hearing and I'm scared...

I've posted here before... And I have established that there are serious issues in our marriage.
But I think I need some reassurance... Tonight.
My husband does not want the divorce. We have been married 13 years and have one child who is 8.

We currently don't have sex. I think that I could prob throw myself at him... And have sex. But we have not been strong in that area..over the past few years.

He is quite negative. Complains a lot about everything... I get bombarded throughout the work day w texts complaining about random things.
We are in terrible debt and he has me filing bankruptcy alone .. And because of that... Has me filing divorce ... To facilitate the bankruptcy alone. He thinks it is just a fake divorce for the bankruptcy. But it's not.

He is often not there for me... When I need him. I've been through a lot of crisis .. Alone. I guess the bankruptcy is a good example...
We have been through a lot. And most of our trouble has stemmed from me getting resentful of his actions and attitude.

I guess I'm just terrified. I'm scared for our son and I'm scared do be alone.

Does the situation sound like one that could be saved?

He will no longer do therapy... I asked him. He said no.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment