Pages

Search blog and web

She's hot; I'm not

My wife and I have been married 13 years. Before that, we dated for almost 20 years. I had been previously married and was extremely reluctant to repeat it. During these 33 years, we've had sex only occasionally and she never made it an issue (something happened to quell my sex drive, I'm not sure what). My wife's 65, I'm 69. Recently, she has been bemoaning the lack of physical love. She claims I never mentioned my problem (I'm sure I must have at some time) but I would have thought it was pretty obvious. Anyway, my bad. I should have sought medical help, or more likely psychological since I think this a mental issue. I'm willing to try erectile dysfunction remedies but she's saying too little too late. This now seems to be the key element to the continuation of our marriage and, without some resolution, we're headed for divorce. Has anyone experienced anything of this sort? If so, were you able to resolve it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment