Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking of going to a bar by myself.

  • Thread Starter

I recently moved house ( well it was earlier this year before exam season ) and I have no friends within a 2hr radius , I know literally no one in my area . The friends I do have are all on holiday.

I'm kinda sick of being in the house all the time , so i've been forcing myself to go out and do things alone : read in parks , go to the cinemas etc People probably think im wierd but idgaf .

Next thing I wanted to try was going to a bar alone but I fear it might not go well , bars are usually very sociable places and I fear I might make myself look incredibly weird if I just go to a bar and look into my drink like an alcoholic.

Might try chat up a bird or two but again as im by myself im probably going to look incredibly weird.

I'm an 18 year old guy but I look much older then I am.

Opinions ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment